Thursday, August 8, 2013

 Hey I'm Julia and I am new to this whole blogging thing so be nice if I post stuff like stories or poems and stuff.  I wanted to introduce  myself and tell you what I am like and just stuff about me.   

Okay I am 17 years, old My birthday is January 4Th, I have two sisters on my moms side. I like soccer, I love to read, I love to write, and maybe if I ever get time to actually write or finish one of my stories then I will share it with you guys if anyone even ever reads my blog. I love to take pictures, So I want to be a photographer so I will upload some of my photos that I take. I think that is all the stuff that I can think of to say right now but I am going to start writing a story soon and take more photos so I can show you guys what I like to write about and how my photos look, I want to know what you guys think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment